In this live virtual seminar, Cara Hale Alter takes the core concepts from her book The Credibility Code and adapts them for virtual meetings. She’ll provide nutrient-rich information on cultivating “Visible Credibility” — the ability to project confidence and competence so that your value is on full display. Additionally, she’ll offer tips for looking your best on webcam, building rapport through nonverbal cues, and establishing expertise by seamlessly navigating the virtual medium.
- Cultivating personal presence
- Striking a balance between authority and approachability
- Webcam rules for posture, voice, and eye contact
- Tips for choosing the right medium (video, telephone, email) for the situation
- Why we get “Zoom fatigue” and how to counteract it